Disclaimer – I was provided with complimentary event tickets in return for this promotional blog. All thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and not influenced by the event or its partner organizations.
October is a month filled with vibrant color – orange, red, and gold come immediately to mind. Now…think about October again. There's another color that is heavily represented across the first full month of fall. You guessed it – PINK.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. And pink is its signature color (Shelby would say “blush” and “bashful”).
If you are in the Central Florida area, there is an event in Winter Park coming up that will not only be a fun night out but will also put the spotlight on an important cause – Breast Cancer Awareness. All the event details are below…
PINK OFF PARK – WHERE AND WHEN
PINK OFF BASH – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Pink Off Park is an annual community celebration and fundraiser event designed to bring breast cancer awareness to Central Florida in an interactive, uplifting way. Pink Off Park features a survivor fashion show, live music, pink carpet photos, a silent auction, enter-to-win prizes and more — all to support the cause and honor those that are fighting, have been touched or have lost their battle to breast cancer.
Pink Off Park, produced by Orlando Sentinel Media Group, is a FREE event to attend with options to purchase food and drink sampling passports. One hundred percent of the passport proceeds benefit the Breast Cancer Care Fund at Florida Hospital Foundation.
Pink Off Park offers a vibrant line-up of activities throughout the evening including:
- Survivor Fashion Show featuring local Central Florida survivors outfitted by The Collection Bridal, Cottonways, Sara Campbell and Siegel’s Clothing Co.
- Live Music by Martini Pop
- Signature Cocktails and Light Bites from Barnie's CoffeeKitchen, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants, Foxtail Coffee Co., Grander Panama Rum, Jeremiah's Italian Ice, Jimmy Hula’s, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Mellow Mushroom, Orange County Brewers, The Platinum Chef, Tito’s Handmade Vodka and World of Beer Bar & Kitchen
- Fundraising Activities and Exclusive Prizes
PINK OFF BASH – HOW TO GET IN THE PINK (OFF BASH)
- General Admission: FREE
- Standard Passport: $20 per person ($30 at the door) includes admission, six light bites and/or drink samples and a souvenir bag.
- VIP Passport: $30 per person ($45 at the door) includes admission, 10 light bites and/or drink samples, souvenir bag, plus access to the VIP lounge
- Tickets may be purchased at orlandosentinel.com/pinkoffpark.
- Use promo code PINK at checkout to get $5 off your purchase of advanced food & beverage passports.
I'm looking forward to this coming Friday night. The fact that this event provides 100% of its passport proceeds to benefit the Breast Cancer Care Fund at Florida Hospital Foundation makes me 100% excited to attend. And to all my Central Florida area friends and strangers that could be friends…I hope to see you there!
Now I need to find an outfit with just the right touch of pink for the event. Any suggestions? Bonus points for companies and products that support Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Work Hard. Play Hard. Drink Chard. And Support Breast Cancer Awareness.